Hi,

Jeremy, we have not used probe suppression but Chris thanks for the opening on, disabling lower data rates.

This Cisco best practice, last updated Jan 2015, page 18 shows 2.5GHz disabled up to 12Mbps and 5GHz disabled up to 24Mbps
<http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/technology/wlc/82463-wlc-config-best-practice.pdf>

Curious if any have taken this many lower speeds off line?

We have disabled 1, 2, 5.5, and 11 on 2.5GHz.
Just started toying a little disabling 6 and 9 on 2.5 and 5GHz.

thanks!
jim