Van: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] Namens Pete Hoffswell
Verzonden: dinsdag 24 november 2015 16:19
Aan: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Onderwerp: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco WLC Software Version of the Month Club Chat.

:)

So, I think we might try to upgrade our code on our 5508, currently at ancient
7.6.130.26

What's everyone running these days?

Cisco suggests 8.0.121.0, and I see that 8.1.131.0 was released Nov 6.

We run a modest 263 APs on a 5508, with a HA unit waiting to be deployed.

Thoughts?

-
Pete Hoffswell - Network Manager
pete.hoffsw...@davenport.edu<mailto:pete.hoffsw...@davenport.edu>