From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> on behalf of Dennis Xu <d...@uoguelph.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 12:03 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco WLC CPU ACL

Has anyone implemented CPU ACL on Cisco WLCs and any lessons learned?

I would like to apply CPU ACLs to protect WLC dynamic interfaces and hope it
will not break anything. :)

Thanks!

---
Dennis Xu, MASc, CCIE #13056
Analyst 3, Network Infrastructure
Computing and Communications Services(CCS)
University of Guelph

519-824-4120 Ext 56217
d...@uoguelph.ca
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs