There's also chatter on Amazon forums that there might be eventually an Alexa
skill to make the Echo speak its mac.
Lee, if you have an open ssid, and have the ip address the device got from it,
maybe a script that queries your dhcp through a web page could be an idea?

Manon Lessard
Technicienne en développement de systèmes CCNP
Direction des technologies de l'information
Pavillon Louis-Jacques-Casault
1055, avenue du Séminaire
Bureau 0403
Université Laval, Québec (Québec)
G1V 0A6, Canada

418 656-2131, poste 12853
Télécopieur : 418 656-7305
manon.less...@dti.ulaval.ca<mailto:manon.less...@dti.ulaval.ca>
www.dti.ulaval.ca<http://www.dti.ulaval.ca/>

Avis relatif à la confidentialité | Notice of
Confidentiality<http://www.rec.ulaval.ca/lce/securite/confidentialite.htm>

[Description : Description : Description : Description : Description :
Description : Description : Description : Description : Description :
Description : Description : Description : Description : Description :
Description : Description : Description : Description : Logo de l'Université
Laval]