From: Thomas Carter [mailto:tcar...@austincollege.edu]
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2016 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: NERCOMP Conference -- Wireless-LAN/NETMAN session summary

I wonder if Cisco is propped up by the corporate enterprise market. I came from
a company using Cisco wired switches and had a handful of Cisco wireless APs
around (conference rooms, etc). The corporate wireless environment is, as you
can imagine, vastly different from the higher ed wireless environment.

Thomas Carter
Network & Operations Manager
Austin College