At Westmont we've got the following capabilities reported
802.11g 2.4 - 16 (0.4%)
802.11g 2.4/5 - 16 (0.4%)
802.11n 2.4 - 47 (1.3%)
802.11n 2.4/5 - 1774 (48%)
802.11ac 2.4/5 - 1831 (49%)

Hard to tell, but I think this means 63 2.4GHz (1.7%) and 3621 5GHz (98.3%)

In terms of channel width,
20MHz - 306 ( 8.3%)
40MHz - 996 ( 27%)
80MHz - 2382 (65%)

Would it be a better idea for us to limit our channel width to 40MHz, do
you think?