See attached.

If/when we do this again we need to distinguish between size of population
served (i.e., people; faculty, staff, students, & guests) and devices. I
strongly suspect that the numbers for average clients & max clients in this
spreadsheet are mostly wrong.

I will update with any changes that come in, but probably will not send this
back out for at least a week (maybe longer if very few changes).

-jcw
              [UA Logo]

John Watters                           The University of Alabama
                                                Office of Information Technology