I have been asked by a couple of schools who did not initially respond to our
survey of brands of APs in use, etc., to add their institutions and repost the
results. So, I have added their info. Attached is the current version of this
spreadsheet.

-jcw
              [UA Logo]

John Watters                           The University of Alabama
                                                Office of Information Technology