Thanks Bibin,

I have played with this configuration some in the past.  With this config if
your users have
https://www.google.com for their homepage do they get prompted for an invalid
security
certificate?  I think that's where I left that option last.  Also, it looks
like you're enabling
WISPr so that probably means that clients using the Captive Network Assistant
for example can't
download anything?  That is my second problem.

The ideal solution for this in my mind would use WISPr initially but re-direct
when it comes time
to download a WPA2-Enterprise mobileconfig or get an app from the Google
playstore, etc.  Maybe a
better option does not exist yet...

Thanks,

Curtis