I think there's a short term risk vs long term reward.  In the short term,
there's little benefit to W2 and more risk of code stability, lack of features,
etc.

In the long term, MU will bring some benefit.  How much will depend on a lot of
factors.  W1 vs W2 for me is really about these risks vs equipment lifecycle.
How much sooner are you replacing equipment, end of support dates, etc.

Thanks
Jake Snyder

Sent from my iPhone