From: "wireless-lan@listserv.educause.edu" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>
on behalf of "Mattson, III, Ken V" <kenmatt...@creighton.edu>
Date: Monday, August 8, 2016 at 3:30 PM
To: "wireless-lan@listserv.educause.edu" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Non penetrating roof mounted WiFi antenna

Has anyone roof mounted an AIR-ANT2588P3M-N antenna? Do you have pictures of
the installation that you could share?  How high did you mount it? How much
weight did you put on the base? We plan on putting it as high at 8-10 ft. on
something like this:
http://www.cableandwireshop.com/non-penetrating-roof-mount-with-166-x-120-mast.html

Any gotchas we should be aware of?

Thanks for any assistance,

Kenneth V. Mattson III
Director - Network and Data
DoIT
Creighton University

A password is like a toothbrush:
Choose a good one, change it regularly and don't share it.