From: "wireless-lan@listserv.educause.edu" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>
on behalf of "lhbad...@syr.edu" <lhbad...@syr.edu>
Date: Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 5:49 AM
To: "wireless-lan@listserv.educause.edu" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] WLC 8.2.121 Code- testimonials?

We had to go to it on our 8540s for a pretty bad bug, and it is the current
recommended. Would benefit from hearing from others- how long on it? Any issues?

Thanks-

Lee Badman

Lee Badman | Network Architect (CWDP, CWNA, CWSP, Mobility+)
Information Technology Services
206 Machinery Hall
120 Smith Drive
Syracuse, New York 13244