We use Bluecat DRP, and our guests can register via the web on an open ssid and
get access for a limited time.
Tests were conducted to allow students to use it as well (with ldap) but we ran
into issues that made it so we rolled out only the “guest” part. It works
fairly well.

Manon Lessard
Technicienne en développement de systèmes CCNP
Direction des technologies de l'information
Pavillon Louis-Jacques-Casault
1055, avenue du Séminaire
Bureau 0403
Université Laval, Québec (Québec)
G1V 0A6, Canada

418 656-2131, poste 12853
Télécopieur : 418 656-7305
manon.less...@dti.ulaval.ca<mailto:manon.less...@dti.ulaval.ca>
www.dti.ulaval.ca<http://www.dti.ulaval.ca/>

Avis relatif à la confidentialité | Notice of
Confidentiality<http://www.rec.ulaval.ca/lce/securite/confidentialite.htm>

[Description : Description : Description : Description : Description :
Description : Description : Description : Description : Description :
Description : Description : Description : Description : Description :
Description : Description : Description : Description : Logo de l'Université
Laval]