Cisco access points are capable of configuring as a Workgroup bridge.
I am using a 702W AP as it has wired ports to give locations wired access when
there are no wired ports available.
First need to convert a capwap AP into an autonomous AP and set it up to
connect as a client to another AP, can be a capwap AP or another autonomous AP.
Only one of the radios can be in wireless bridge mode. I chose the 5GHz radio.

Here is a doc to use EAP-TLS to authenticate the AP, not complete but it does
outline most of it.
Can also set it up using WPA2 preshared key.
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless/4400-series-wireless-lan-controllers/100864-wgb-eap-tls-cuwn.html

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless/aironet-1200-series/68472-configure-wgb-00.html

AP(config)#eap profile EAP
AP(config)#method ?