All:

I don't know if I can pull this off on short notice, but I would love to see if
we can somehow arrange a half day meeting at Anaheim to have a discussion on
current networking topics.  I am trying to transplant what they have at the
Internet 2 Tech Exchange with Net Gurus to Educause.  I don't even know if it
is feasible.  But before I start the work, can those of you attending the
educause conference please send me your contact details, when you plan on being
there, and if you would consider slicing out half a day for some discussion?  I
figure I need at least 15 solid 'yes' emails before I put much effort into
anything.

Thanks!

Ryan Turner
Manager of Network Operations