Hi All,

I’m reaching out to see if anyone in the group has specific recommendations for
good performing USB adapters for Windows 8/10.
Preferably I’d like a chipset/driver combo that is known to perform well with
Cisco hardware and WPA2/802.1x/PEAP connections.

I am trying to eliminate built-in hardware as a cause of some client issues and
having another device behave similarly or not could help narrow the problem to
the OS or network.
A plug-n-play model that requires no driver downloads is a plus.

I’m also just looking for a good Windows compatible client that can accept
external antennas because we also have a rolling cart need.

Any recommendations on/off list are greatly appreciated.

Jason Watts | Senior Network Administrator