Rand

Thanks, I had not read Princeton’s pt of view on it yet. I wish we had such a
statement on our website.
I am well aware that many authorities have ruled that RF wasn’t a health
hazard. However convincing the res hall management is still an ongoing process.
Students all want good Wi-Fi but nobody wants it in their room and there is
also a concern that the cost of moving APs depending on who gets what room
might be costly.

Manon Lessard
Technicienne en développement de systèmes
CCNP, CWNA
Direction des technologies de l'information
Pavillon Louis-Jacques-Casault
1055, avenue du Séminaire
Bureau 0403
Université Laval, Québec (Québec)
G1V 0A6, Canada

418 656-2131, poste 12853
Télécopieur : 418 656-7305
manon.less...@dti.ulaval.ca<mailto:manon.less...@dti.ulaval.ca>
www.dti.ulaval.ca<http://www.dti.ulaval.ca/>

Avis relatif à la confidentialité | Notice of
Confidentiality<http://www.rec.ulaval.ca/lce/securite/confidentialite.htm>

[Description : Description : Description : Description : Description :
Description : Description : Description : Description : Description :
Description : Description : Description : Description : Description :
Description : Description : Description : Description : Logo de l'Université
Laval]