Hi

Jerry's comment reminds me: we have sites that are close to another
university's and it has created weird things a few times where the STAs  will
associate with the other U's Wi-Fi instead of ours and thus cannot access
everything that's available on campus. We mitigated it by working with the
other U to tweak coverage.

Manon Lessard
Technicienne en développement de systèmes
CCNP, CWNA
Direction des technologies de l'information
Pavillon Louis-Jacques-Casault
1055, avenue du Séminaire
Bureau 0403
Université Laval, Québec (Québec)
G1V 0A6, Canada
418 656-2131, poste 12853
Télécopieur : 418 656-7305
manon.less...@dti.ulaval.ca
www.dti.ulaval.ca
Avis relatif à la confidentialité | Notice of Confidentiality