The Torx is a size 6.  We’re mounting to the wall and haven’t needed the
Kensington locks.   We just deployed 750 and are happy.

Shayne

*From:* The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv [mailto:
WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] *On Behalf Of *Mccormick, Kevin
*Sent:* Friday, January 13, 2017 8:42 AM
*To:* WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
*Subject:* [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco 1810w Questions

I know some of you have been deploying these and I have a couple questions.

1. What is the size of the Torx screw that comes with the AP. Cisco
documentation skips over that detail...

2. What Kensington style locks are you using?

I would appreciate the help as we are getting a few.

--

Kevin McCormick

Network Administrator

University Technology - Western Illinois University

ke-mccorm...@wiu.edu | (309) 298-1335 <3092981335> | Morgan Hall 106b

Connect with uTech: Website <http://www.wiu.edu/utech> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/uTechWIU> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/WIU_uTech>