From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> on behalf of Daniel Brisson
<dbris...@uvm.edu>
Date: Friday, January 13, 2017 at 9:52 AM
To: "WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco 1810w Questions

Kevin,

We used these for the Torx screws on the 1810Ws:

https://www.amazon.com/Mini-Torx-Security-Screwdriver-Tool/dp/B01BG8P2Q6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1469121273&sr=8-1&keywords=tr6+torx+security+screwdriver

They work great.

We have not used any locks.  Our 1810Ws are going into student rooms where the
policy is that the students are liable for any theft/damage.

Happy to share our experiences with the 1810Ws if you’d like to hit me directly.

-dan

—

Dan Brisson
Network Engineer