Date: Sun, 1 May 2016 16:02:49 +0000

From: Meraki <nore...@meraki.com>

Subject: Warning: Your Meraki networks will stop working tomorrow

   Dear Charles Spurgeon,

   Thank you for being a valued Meraki customer. Our records show that your

   Meraki Cloud license has expired.

   If you wish to continue using your Meraki networks, you must renew your

   license immediately. If you choose not to renew, your Meraki systems will

   cease to provide network access on May 2, 2016. If you have recently made

   a Meraki purchase, please add your license key to your Dashboard account.

   Licensing information can be viewed here: [removed]

   To purchase additional licenses, please contact Meraki Sales or your

   authorized Meraki reseller. You can find contact information at

   [2]meraki.cisco.com.

   Please let us know if you have any questions. A [3]license expiration FAQ

   is also available on our website.

   Regards,

   The Cisco Meraki Team

1.            https://n77.meraki.com/o/04Drhc/manage/dashboard/license_info