Hi Fellow Wireless Wizards!

This is my first post to the group, so please be gentle.

Here at the University of Lethbridge we are about to embark on a bit of an
education drive for all of our wireless users with regards to the 2.4GHz
spectrum and their impact on it. Does anybody have good examples of notices,
posters etc. that they would be willing to share, that reference the evils of
rogues and other interference sources citing the negative impact they have on
the wireless network. Like everyone else on this list we are seeing huge
influxes of our friends the wireless printer, Bluetooth devices and the like...

if only we could just turn 2.4GHz off.

Thanks

Sean

Sean Gray | B.Sc (Hons)
Voice, Collaboration & Wireless Network Analyst
ITS, University of Lethbridge