You may already aware of this, but Passive PoE is not the compatible with
802.3af, at, etc.  You'll either need switches that provide *passive* PoE
or a separate power supply for the APs.  I've seen a few posts around the
Internet where people got stung by trying to use industry standard PoE with
passive PoE UBNT APs.

Jonathan Miller
Network Analyst
Franklin and Marshall College