Hi guys

I am currently working on deploying ISE 2.2 with my PSNs behind a load balancer
as per the joint documentation that Cisco and F5 have come up with.
Now my problem seems to be that the PANs are supposed to replicate through the
load balancer which doesn't allow for multicast traffic. That doesn't seem to
work. Does anyone have a similar setup? Did you run into this kind of issue? I
would really like to know how you got it to work...you can pm if you have any
insight...

Thanks

Manon Lessard
Technicienne en développement de systèmes
CCNP, CWNA, CWDP
Direction des technologies de l'information
Pavillon Louis-Jacques-Casault
1055, avenue du Séminaire
Bureau 0403
Université Laval, Québec (Québec)
G1V 0A6, Canada

418 656-2131, poste 12853
Télécopieur : 418 656-7305
manon.less...@dti.ulaval.ca<mailto:manon.less...@dti.ulaval.ca>
www.dti.ulaval.ca<http://www.dti.ulaval.ca/>

Avis relatif à la confidentialité | Notice of
Confidentiality<http://www.rec.ulaval.ca/lce/securite/confidentialite.htm>

[Description : Description : Description : Description : Description :
Description : Description : Description : Description : Description :
Description : Description : Description : Description : Description :
Description : Description : Description : Description : Logo de l'Université
Laval]