From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Todd Hall
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2017 9:35 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] New buildings on campus

When we have new buildings being constructed I am provided plans in pdf
format.  I'm told that the Architect/builders won't share the Autocad
files.  Are any of you able to get Autocad files?  If so, who provides
them?  Do you have to justify what they are for?  It would be a huge time
saver for designing the wireless networks in ESS.

One more thing.  I'd like to thank everybody for participating in this
list.  It has been a fantastic resource over the years.

--
Todd Hall
Sr. Network Analyst