I attended a peer presentation a few weeks ago where a school had switched
to that and found it significantly better than everything else they had
tested. They had the devices wired where possible, and placed in specific
subnets reachable from the clients but also with a predictable IP pattern
which displayed on screen. They then documented "look for the address
starting with 10.x. on the screen" for people wanting to connect. The
clients could remember the device name once connected to allow easy
reconnect. The presenter actually demoed it live on the conference guest
wifi (did his presentation via it) and then allowed people in the room to
try it out. It's definitely on my shortlist for trying in our environment.

--
Jeremy Mooney
ITS - Bethel University