From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> on behalf of Bucklaew, Jerry
<j...@buffalo.edu>
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 2:41 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] EAP-TLS

To ALL:

  We currently do mac auth and EAP-PEAP authentication on our wireless network.
 I am trying to put together a proposal to move to cert based authentication
and I was wondering if anyone has a proposal or justification already written
as to why you should move to cert based auth?  Just trying to save myself some
typing.

http://www.educause.edu/discuss.