Hi

The answer is: it depends.
Extended channels depend on the presence of TDWR radars in your environment
(ex: if you are near an airport, there are lists of TDWR radars in the US).
40 Mhz channels depends on your clients: do you need more small cells in 20Mhz
or can afford less available channels and go 40?
Are there going to be more clients using 40 Mhz capacity or are they older
clients which means your additional channel won’t be used by many VS the
benefit of mitigating CCI...

Tell us more about your client devices and your environment. In the end,
regardless of your APs’ capability it’s all about the client.

Thx

Manon Lessard
Technicienne en développement de systèmes
CCNP, CWNA, CWDP
Direction des technologies de l'information
Pavillon Louis-Jacques-Casault
1055, avenue du Séminaire
Bureau 0403
Université Laval, Québec (Québec)
G1V 0A6, Canada

418 656-2131, poste 12853
Télécopieur : 418 656-7305
manon.less...@dti.ulaval.ca<mailto:manon.less...@dti.ulaval.ca>
www.dti.ulaval.ca<http://www.dti.ulaval.ca/>

Avis relatif à la confidentialité | Notice of
Confidentiality<http://www.rec.ulaval.ca/lce/securite/confidentialite.htm>

[Description : Description : Description : Description : Description :
Description : Description : Description : Description : Description :
Description : Description : Description : Description : Description :
Description : Description : Description : Description : Logo de l'Université
Laval]