Hi Bruce,
What vendor have you moved to?

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> on behalf of "Osborne, Bruce W (Network
Operations)" <bosbo...@liberty.edu>
Date: Thursday, 5 October 2017 at 12:27
To: "WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] CloudPath Xpressconnect - accessibility support?

We are currently a CloudPath Wizard customer using PEAP-MSCHAPv2, but we
recently completed a project evaluating onboarding vendors for PRAP-MSCHAPv2 &
TLS, including CloudPath ES.

CloudPath Wizard & ES were both broken with PEAP-MSCHAPv2 for Windows 10
Creator Update. It took CloudPath 3 months to fix that. Currently, their PEAP
is broken for the Fal;l Update to be released this month.

We have decided to move to  a different onboarding vendor and are finalizing
our internal paperwork. We did not evaluate for accessibility.

Bruce Osborne
Senior Network Engineer
Network Operations - Wireless
 (434) 592-4229
LIBERTY UNIVERSITY
Training Champions for Christ since 1971