I am the Network Administrator at Vassar College and I was wondering what
position  institutions were taking regarding support and troubleshooting of
clients trying to use the wireless for wifi calling and wifi texting?  I am
getting a large amount of requests for this service but with the multitude
of  cell phones, operating systems and cell providers it is impossible to
keep up.  Any input about your institution's policy or thoughts on a
potential policy would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

--
Vikki Cutrone
Network Administrator