FWIW, disassembly makes it sound more complicated than it is.  It comes as
two separate pieces, so it really only requires assembly.  And the ability
to rotate the mounting plate relative to the back box can be handy.  I
actually prefer the two-piece design.  There will be a little fumbling the
first time an installer uses one, but in the long run the cost difference
will be trivial.

Of greater concern to me is the depth for patch cabling.  We sometimes
used the deeper mounts without a back box.  The bend radius was on the
patch cord was too tight for standard compliance, but in practice it was
still serviceable.  The new mounts are too thin for a radiused bend in a
round cable – the cable must be kinked.  To address this Aruba provides a
Cat-6 coupler and flat patch cable.  The flat cable does handle the bend
nicely, but the parts are of dubious origin and I have concerns about
their quality and performance.  We’re currently planning an applications
where we have to use about 80 of these without back boxes.  I guess time
will tell whether or not my concerns are justified, but we have no good
alternative if we encounter performance issues.

Chuck