We went from self-registration to captive portal (click to accept AUP), and
a year and a half ago to an open guest wifi with no captive portal and no
registration. We and our customers couldn't be happier with it (and we're
not worried about how much it is used).

ajs

--
*Tony Skalski*
System Administrator | IT

*Office: *507-786-3227 <(507)786-3227>
1510 St. Olaf Avenue Northfield, MN 55057
stolaf.edu