From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Jeffrey D. Sessler
Sent: January-30-18 11:53 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] iPhone - Incorrect Wi-Fi Password Error

Sean,

Are you running a multi-controller setup? If so, I’d look to make sure
inter-controller roaming and mobility groups are operating correctly. Have you
removed the lower data rates from your AP’s so that clients don’t stick as long
to distant APs?

Jeff

From:
"wireless-lan@listserv.educause.edu<mailto:wireless-lan@listserv.educause.edu>"