We got hit with this bug. Essentially, AVC would treat google services as bit
torrent. We ended up having to remove the bit torrent application on our AVC
profile. The link below mentions it affects 8.3, but we experienced this on
8.2.161.0.  We also tried the suggested workaround and it did not work. We
continue working with CiscoTAC. If you suspect you are having this issue, on
your controller go to MONITOR -> Clients -> pick a client and select AVC
statistics. By looking at the application stats and percentages you can get an
idea as to how well your AVC profile is working.

Never a boring day in our world, right? Good luck!

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvf88246/?referring_site=bugquickviewredir

Hector Rios
Louisiana State University