We really like the Proxim point to point devices.

Cheers,
Jeff

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Brian Helman
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 10:03 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] point-to-point wireless backhauls

This has come up a few times, but I wanted to ask introduce a deviation from
the larger (trunk) discussion - what are people recommending for small
backhauls over wireless (e.g to support a 1-2 devices, such as CCTV) for
example at a ball field?  If you are offering WiFi services to people attending
events, do you need to reconcile the introduction of a point-to-point backhaul
into your site planning?

Have any of you used the NanoBeamAC units?

-Brian

http://www.educause.edu/discuss.