Isn't this: https://www.ookla.com/speedtest-custom what you asked Ookla
about and were told that it doesn't exist?  I ran a version of that on a
local server a few years ago.I got the premium subscription for a year but
ultimately decided I hadn't figured out how to get any advantage from its
ability to save test results into a database.  I have since moved to using
https://github.com/adolfintel/speedtest (which Clemson also mentioned)
because I wanted a speedtest that was HTML5 and didn't use flash, and at
the time Ookla's speedtest custom required flash.  It looks like maybe its
also all HTML5 now so maybe I'll take a look at that again.

--
*Adam Forsyth*
Director of Network and Systems

*700 College DriveDecorah, IA 52101563-387-1402*