From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Brian Helman
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 4:17 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] NERCOMP Regional Conference - NETMAN/Wireless LAN
session coverage

I didn't get any responses, so I figured I'd try again.

If anyone will be attending the NERCOMP Conference at the end of March and
would like to lead the combined NETMAN/Wireless-LAN Session, let me know.
EDUCAUSE is still holding a spot for us, but it will need to get released soon.

If anyone on here is attending the Aruba/Atmosphere-Airheads Conference, a few
of us will be getting together sometime during the event.  I'd be happy to
coordinate a Higher Ed Meetup.  Just send me a note directly.

Thanks!

-Brian