ITNC Engineering.
KAUST.

Sent from an Android

On Mar 30, 2018 17:37, Joseph Bernard <j...@clemson.edu> wrote:
Do the freezers have USB ports and support for enterprise wifi settings?  That
would be some crazy freezer.

Thanks,
Joseph B.

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> on behalf of "Yahya M. Jaber"
<yahya.ja...@kaust.edu.sa>
Date: Friday, March 30, 2018 at 7:37 AM
To: "WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Wireless USB adapters

Hi All,

Anyone has experience in an enterprise USB WiFi adapters? In terms of support,
robustness, compliance...

I am looking for something to connect couple of freezers wirelessly.

Thanks.

Yahya Jaber.
Sr. Wireless Engineer
IT Network & Communications - Engineering
Building 14, Level 3, Rm 308-WS07
KAUST 23955-6900 Thuwal, KSA

Email yahya.ja...@kaust.edu.sa<mailto:yahya.ja...@kaust.edu.sa>
Office +966 (0) 12 8081237
Mobile +966 (0) 558697555
On Call Rotation Mobile: +966 54 470 1177

http://www.educause.edu/discuss.
http://www.educause.edu/discuss.