Hi all,

We've hit this issue as well.  Ever since moving from 8.3.112.7 to 8.3.135.2.

What we see:

* Devices with the Killer NIC 1535 authenticate but can't pass traffic.
* Apple devices will connect, pass traffic for a while, then go dead.

We believe we may have seen this on a 1532 series AP as well.

Debugs don't seem to give us much.

3702i, 3802i appear to be unaffected.

Cheers,
Tristan