Ours are also local mode.

Replication could be challenging, we have 27x 702w’s  currently but I’ve only
come across 1 confirmed repeat offender. Though some of those are in student
accommodation, so I suspect a few of the complaints there could be related.
However getting details to troubleshoot are somewhat more challenging there.

Anyone worked with TAC or had a bug outside of what Stephen mentioned? I don’t
recall seeing those logs when looking at this one. Haven’t been in contact with
TAC due to low use/impact vs other work.

--
Jason Cook
Information Technology and Digital Services

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information which may be confidential and/or copyright.  If you are not the
intended recipient please do not read, save, forward, disclose, or copy the
contents of this email. If this email has been sent to you in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete this email and any copies or links
to this email completely and immediately from your system.  No representation
is made that this email is free of viruses.  Virus scanning is recommended and
is the responsibility of the recipient.