From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> On Behalf Of Jason Cook
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 3:17 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] More client weirdness

If you want to cut straight to flash issues (and a download link for the poller)
54:50

--
Jason Cook
Information Technology and Digital Services

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information which may be confidential and/or copyright.  If you are not the
intended recipient please do not read, save, forward, disclose, or copy the
contents of this email. If this email has been sent to you in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete this email and any copies or links
to this email completely and immediately from your system.  No representation
is made that this email is free of viruses.  Virus scanning is recommended and
is the responsibility of the recipient.