Hi Jason,

We've been running wlanpoller for some time, however we hit an issue where the
flash filesystem gets marked offline as a result of an fsck, assumed due to a
process that locks the flash memory.

These couldn't be recovered.

I was in that session and the engineer who presented is actively involved in
working on our issue with the BU - one of the slides is based on the output
from our network :)

Cheers,
Tristan

--