Lee

The positive is that you didn't have to argue with a neighbor that tells you
that their vendor recommends that one use channels 1-2-3-4-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11 in
2.4 with 40MHz, something you don't know as a spoiled rich-kid customer of your
vendor....

Seriously I do see such devices more and more. Some are dockstations, printers,
etc...

I must have a trace somewhere...let me dig it out if I can...

Manon Lessard
Technicienne en développement de systèmes
CCNP, CWNE #275
Direction des technologies de l'information
Pavillon Louis-Jacques-Casault
1055, avenue du Séminaire
Bureau 0403
Université Laval, Québec (Québec)
G1V 0A6, Canada

418 656-2131, poste 12853
Télécopieur : 418 656-7305
manon.less...@dti.ulaval.ca<mailto:manon.less...@dti.ulaval.ca>
www.dti.ulaval.ca<http://www.dti.ulaval.ca/>

Avis relatif à la confidentialité | Notice of
Confidentiality<http://www.rec.ulaval.ca/lce/securite/confidentialite.htm>

[Description : Description : Description : Description : Description :
Description : Description : Description : Description : Description :
Description : Description : Description : Description : Description :
Description : Description : Description : Description : Logo de l'Université
Laval]