Definitely include Aruba in your list.  While no solution is perfect and
all have their quirks I’ve found Aruba to be a very solid solution, well
supported, with a large user base that can be utilized to bounce ideas and
problems off of.  As with most things the VAR you choose is often just as
important as the solution itself.  A bad VAR can make a great solution fail
miserably.  Good Luck!

Steve

Steve Hess

Manager of Networking and Telecommunications

Wheaton College – Massachusetts

*P* 508-286-3413

*F *508-286-8270

*W **https://wheatoncollege.edu/ <https://wheatoncollege.edu/>*