De : The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> De la part de Tariq Adnan
Envoyé : Sunday, June 3, 2018 6:38 PM
À : WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Objet : [WIRELESS-LAN] Recommendations for wireless site surveyor in Australia

Hello everyone,

Could you please recommend someone who could site survey some sites here at
University of Sydney?

We do perform site surveys ourselves but at times we get too busy with other
project works hence outsource this work to third parties.

We have worked with several parties in past but were not happy with the quality
of their work.

At this stage I am preparing RFQ and would like to send to multiple parties and
then review their responses for grant of works.

Thanks,

-
Cheers,

Kind regards,