We're moving to 8.x this summer as well, we have a lot of 105s so I hope there
isn't an issue. Keep us up to date, thanks!

please excuse typos and brevity, sent from a mobile device, thank you!

________________________________
From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> on behalf of Harvard Townsend
<harvard.towns...@wheaton.edu>
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2018 5:46:34 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Aruba version 8 (Mobility Master) and AP-115 access
points

For those of you with Aruba wireless infrastructure, what are your experiences
with running ArubaOS version 8.X plus the Mobility Master architecture with
AP-115 access points? HPE/Aruba is telling us that model is supported
(confirmed in the ArubaOS 8.2.0.0 release notes) and they are not aware of any
issues. However, I heard from an Aruba reseller that a number of their
customers, both commercial and higher ed, had significant issues when they
upgraded to 8.X and moved to the mobility master architecture.  We purchased
the MM license and want to make the jump to 8.2.1.1 from 6.5.3.4 this summer,
but are hesitant given the rumor.  Have any of you experienced problems with
AP-115s and Mobility Master?
Thanks,
--
Harvard Townsend