I have connected a Mikrotik using EAP-TLS.

It appears to support PEAP also but I have not tested PEAP.

On Jun 29, 2018, at 9:12 AM, Joseph Bernard
<j...@clemson.edu<mailto:j...@clemson.edu>> wrote:

I haven’t looked in a few years, but is there a wireless ethernet bridge that
support 802.1x/PEAP for something like eduroam?  There are times where we
really don’t want people using wireless but installing cable takes time, so a
temporary option would be nice.  This would NOT be a temporary become permanent
thing, so it can be as ugly as possible.

Thanks,
Joseph Bernard

http://www.educause.edu/discuss.

---
Bruce Curtis
bruce.cur...@ndsu.edu<mailto:bruce.cur...@ndsu.edu>
Certified NetAnalyst II                701-231-8527
North Dakota State University