Cisco released a Bug Search # CSCvk25644 about this today:

WLC HA standby reboots reaching Maintenance mode due to missing
NaServCaCert_p12.pem on Active

Symptom:
WLC HA standby reboots reaching Maintenance mode due to missing
NaServCaCert_p12.pem on Active.

If you execute the following command on the Active controller, the file
NaServCaCert_p12.pem is missing:

test system dir /mnt/application/

Conditions:
8.5 and HA enabled.