Correct -  I run on ESS natively on my macbook pro with sidekick.   USB
wireless survey will not work with OSX.

Right now, my macbook pro is kind of heavy and am looking for light all in
one laptop or surface pro.

On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 7:50 AM, Joachim Tingvold <joac...@tingvold.com>
wrote:

> On 23 Aug 2018, at 12:59, Lee H Badman wrote:
>
>> I’m frequently an Apple skeptic but love the dual-boot Mac paradigm. Run
>> Ekahau on Windows side, native packet capture etc on OS X side.
>>

> You can run ESS natively on OS X nowadays, so theres that.
>
> --
> Joachim

Allen Matthews
Network Engineer