From: "C. Klam" <ck...@ias.edu>
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2018 4:45:56 PM
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] 802.11R

Jamie,

Can you describe more the IPV6 issue with 8.3.133.0?  For about a year we have
been running that code.  And strangely enough, we have had issues with iOS not
staying connected when roaming.  As all modern systems try IPv6 before IPv4, if
there is an issue with IPv6, this would explain the delay.

Christina Klam
Network Engineer
Institute for Advanced Study
+1 609-734-8154